Pellinorites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pellinor-POV'S

3 posters

Go down

Pellinor-POV'S Empty Pellinor-POV'S

Post by Firesong15 Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm

Write your faveourite scene from any books in another characters view! Smile

Firesong15
Admin

https://pellinorpals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pellinor-POV'S Empty Re: Pellinor-POV'S

Post by Of Elemental Mind Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Do you have an example? Just for inspiration and guidance lol Laughing

Of Elemental Mind
Of Elemental Mind
Moderater (Senior Bard)

Location : You do not need to know for i shall find you when the time calls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesong15 Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:59 am

UUm hold on:

Here we go!!

Maerad first Period!!

Hearing a rustlling from the bed that maerad was sleeping in cadvan looked up from the book he was reading, he saw her look around the room, she had obviously not seen him. "Good afternoon" said cadvan "I trust you slept well?" He smilied a little watching her jump when he had spoken
"Someone should have woken me..........."
He thought of what silvia had told him quite sternly when he offered to watch over maerad.
"Woken you up? On pain of death! Silvia is taking you wel-fare somewhat to heart Mearad. Be warned! She sat here this morning but duties called her and she wanted to make sure someone was here when you woke. And as i have no duties i was given this one."
He saw Maerad blush, his heart clenched when he heard her say "I don't mean to cause any trouble," He crossed the room and sat on her bed taking her hand he looked into her eyes and told seriously so she would know it to be true, "Maerad you are in another world now, where it is considered that evrey human being is worth the trouble of being cared for. No matter who they are. You have a gift, a special gift and people are the more interested."
Cadvan watche dher for a while until she murmerd indistinctly, still looking down "They are very kind people silvia and malgorn. and you have been kind to me ."
Cadvan spoke wryly "I haven't been especially kind"
Mearad stil looked down but told cadvan with more insistantly "You have been kind. You took me out of Gilmans cot. You did't have too. But i don't know how to behave here. I don't know anything. I don't belong."
He felt a sudden sorrow for her mingled with tenderness and gratitude and is heart sank as he watched her gulp back tears. "In time you will know how to belong. Be patiant. You've only just arrived. You mst understand maerad that i belong know-where too. Music is my home." he looked at her in concern waiting for a sign that she understood him. finally she looked up with a new hope, "I suppose i should get dressed"
Cadvan pointed to the chest "your clothes are over there" he stood up awkwadly put back his book and left the room. he sighed he really wanted to have so much incommon with her, for her to know how much he cared and loved her.

*A while later*

Knock Knock, No answer was presented to cadvan as he knocked on Mearads door. whan he knock again he heard sobbing from within the room he knocked a third time and entered to find maerad culed up into a tight ball crying, He rushed over with concern and picked her up and placed her on her bed "Whats wrong?" he asked
she answered pain clear in her voice "I...Don't know, it hurts so much. I'm bleeding and it hurts."
Cadvan looked at her sharply "Bleeding where"
"There is blood down my legs i dont remember being hurt!"
Cadvans face suddenly filled with understanding as he took her temperature he had to ask "Mearad has this happed to you before?" when she shook her head his face lit up with embarrassment, if she didn't know she would need silvia he would not tell her it would not seem right "I tink it's the menarche, Do you know what that is?" she shook her head again and cadvans face fell Oh brilliant he thought. "I should get silvia" he winced as her nails dug into his hand but he sat resolute he would rether face twenty wers again than this.

--------some more speech that i can't bebothered writing-------

When she let gpo of his arm he saw nail marks in his hand he told mearad that he should get silvia and when she nodded he rushed from the room as though all the wights and wers were after him.

Firesong15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Of Elemental Mind Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:35 am

ahhhh that gives me more of an idea lol hmmm i shall think of something to write.....*thinks*

Of Elemental Mind
Of Elemental Mind
Moderater (Senior Bard)

Location : You do not need to know for i shall find you when the time calls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesong15 Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:01 am

OOOOOOOOOOH youve been on here more than me!!

Firesong15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesong15 Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 am

This is when Cadvan returns from the Landrost and meets Mearad

~~~~~~~~~~Landrost~~~~~~~~~~

Hard ground welcomed Cadvan, as he was thrown onto the cold hard floor of his prison.
"Up!" A voice, hard and cruel, called him, in the speech. "Now!"
He tried, so hard, to resist. So much so that every bone in his body ached with a new pain he had never felt before. He had no choice, he thought, he did not want to die this way, he was not supposed to, he could, feel it!
An unseen force, That of the very elements, clouded his mind.

Blocking all thoughts except those of his worst memories: "Second is Cadvan in this Poetry Compet-"..."Cadvan what are you doing? No Cadvan stop there's no-"..."Ceredin! No! No! Not you! Sorry! Sorry plea-"..."A WIGHT!!, I ahve a good mind to expel you from all the schools in Edil-Amarandh!"..."Dernhil, your back..I'm sorry-".

It was not until he saw a giant seeing pool in the middle of the floor and her a cackle of laughter did Cadvan become aware of his surroundings.
"Cadvan come-let's be friends. I am not going to kill you yet!"
"Then what...?"
"Look deep into the pool Cadvan, and see the fate of Edil-Amarandh!"
Cadvan looked deep into the pools reflective waters. A great blackness covered the land and Cadvans heart, froze!

On an impluse he ran from the room to his stone prison and grabbed his lyre, and his pack and ran to the outside. Cavans, forests, and caves and a horde of mountains was what Cadvan took in as he crpt along the side route of the Landrost exit.

A small voice entered his mind "Where go you Cadvan? uumm?....Answer Me!!" Keeping this wits about him like a protective cloak he slipped stumbled and half fell down the mountain, a dark pressure fell on his mind and the small voice returned in some amusment. "I shall not let you go that easily Cadvan of Lirigon. play your little game you shall not escape. I shall capture and kill just as i promised before."
The voice left though the great pressence stayed on his mind like a to of weights cutting into his soul.

~~~~~~~~~~Cots and Cow Bryres~~~~~~~~~~

Traveling North up the rocky road he desparatly looked for somewhere safe. He was broken. He did not know where he was headed-as usual-just following his instincs to travel towards the beautiful singing voice he had heard that night. That had lay on his soul like an invisible balm.

He came to a stop some legues later in front of a huge circular wall. Walking through half open gates with the delivery carts, telling the animal to be quiet he mean no harm, and casting a glimmer spell. He looked around, people battered, bruised, haunted by unseen pains and untold secrets came into view. The smell was awful, dried human excretion, sick and unwashed bodies, made him gag a little as it settled on the back of his throat.

Walking towards a cow milking barn he went and sat on the hay stacks. A girl sat on a small brown stool, resting her head of dark hair on the cows body, her eyes closed as sank deeper and deeper into sleep with the rhythm of the milk sloshing in to the bucket underneath. He closed his eyes.

The girl jumped up suddenly; her eyes opening, revealing bright blue irises; as the cow tried to escape. Cadvan woke as she tried to make calming noises to the cow. When she could not she looked around and Cadvan watched her, turn her blue eyes to him.

“Who are you?” Cadvan stood up and swayed on the spot shocked (had his gift failed him?) “Avaunt Black spirit!”
“No I am no wer in a mans disguise.” He sighed “I am tired, not quite myself. I need to rest, that’s why I am here.” He looked into the bright eyes filled with thrust and doubt “A who are you young witch maiden it takes sharp eyes to see the like of me, but perhaps my gift fails me.”
“Who are you to ask me?” Cadvan started at her rebuttal
“Cadvan of the school of Lirigon. Now mistress how do they name you?”
She paused “Maerad…”
Cadvan pushed her slightly “Of the mountains”
She look down “Of…Of Gilman’s Fastness” his heart pained for her as she almost unhaerably muttered “I am a slave here.”
“A slave?”

A huge man entered the barn and made Cadvan be quiet in case his gift had failed him. But the man did not see him and Maerad said nothing as the man watched her sit down again and milk the cow. He went after a while. Cadvan changed his tone of voice, “Maerad I mean no harm, I just need rest, it is why I’m here.” He lent against the wall, “You were not always a slave?”

~~~~~~~~~~Pellinor-The Last One~~~~~~~~~~

“He didn’t see you” She noticed
“No it is a small thing, a glimmer spell, what is more surprising is that you see me.” He paused and sighed “I wish I was not so tired” he asked his first question again. “You were not always a slave here?”
“My mother wasn’t a slave, Gilman brought her here when I was little. He wanted to ransom her I think but none came to ransom” she paused and looked up “What business is it of yours? Who are you to ask me!!”
He ignored her and as though in a trance she slowly looked up and met his eyes of dark brown. “What was your mother’s name?”
“Milana of Pellinor, singer of the gift, daughter of the first circle. My father…oh”
Cadvan heart stopped of Pellinor! She should have died ten years ago! “Oh indeed!” She started rambling but he was not listening. She couldn’t stay here if she was of Pellinor and it was obvious she had the gift. He would take her with him, but his life was dangerous. He would ask her if she wanted to come, it was possible she was unschooled and did not know of her gift.

Firesong15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesong15 Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 am

Its form Cadvans POV and when Maerad turns a rock into a mountain lion!! from the Riddle! I have also included some of M+C in it as i am a huge fan of the M+C idea!!

The sun was smiling and the mountain grass was stretching up to their very tiny little height. It was proving to be a very wonderful, glorious day again in the Thoroldian Mountains. Thought Cadvan, as he sat among the goats. Looking over to the door of Ankils house, a small slim figure with dark brown hair, blue eyes and a brilliant quirky smile that set his heart racing stepped out under the sky as blue as her eyes and onto the luscious green grass.
“Maerad there you are!” Cadvan smiled, watching her.
Maerad’s lessons started with cautious exercises, as Cadvan could only teach her bardic side not her elemental he had to be careful when teaching her to draw from her power. He later progressed to teaching her illusions though at first attempt it had not worked. Maerad had seemed quite worried at this so Cadvan explained to her that “Maybe Elidhu worked with substance rather than tricks of the eye.”
Maerad looked up curiously and more attentive, “You mean that Ardina was changing herself completely when she vanished in the hall, say.”
Cadvan’s face screwed up and his eyes grew distant in thought. Before he finally answered, “I think so, let’s try.”
He turned and started to walk briskly to a rock near a fence at the far end of the field, Maerad close behind him. Pointing at the rock he told Maerad “Look I can change this rock into a lion” Looking back at Maerad he smiled, then concentrating on the rock he made a glimmer spell. Cavan took a step back as a lion stood stretched and fell asleep again. He turned it back into a rock.
“Nothing about the rock changed, only your perception of it. Now you try” He chuckled affectionately at the look of wonderment on Maerad’s face, He sighed he really must get these thought of Maerad out of his mind. He looked at her again and watched he close her eyes tight and call upon her powers, it was going to be very difficult!
She opened her eyes again and sighed, “It’s not going to work. Maybe you can’t do this sort of thing!”
He shrugged “Maybe not. Try again!” He encouraged.
Turning away in frustration of himself as Maerad once again close her pale lids over those blue eyes he couldn’t get out of his mind. He was wondering whether it had been a good idea to test Maerad’s elemental half.
A loud crack brought him out of his thoughts and into the world reality!! There, in front of him stood a huge mountain lion and an incredibly astonished amazed and guilty Maerad.
“By the Light!” He backed away cautiously and raised his hands “Ilader, hasea” He grew more relaxed as the lion yawned and stretched “Ilader, Ilader!” The lion lay down on the ground and slept.
“Well that proved something suppose, though why I suggested a lion I’ll never know! Next time make a rabbit. I think you better turn it back into a rock now!” He laughed.
“I don’t know how”
His face fell again, and he stared at an obviously more tired Maerad, “What do you mean? You just turned a rock into a lion, you must be able to change it back!” he said hopefully, but Maerad only looked down at her knees. “I think it’s a different thing, returning something back to what it was. It’s just not the same thing backwards.”
Cadvan looked astounded “Well we have to do something; I don’t think Ankil will appreciate having a mountain lion preying on his flocks.”
Maerad tried again, but to no prevail. Cadvan cursed colourfully, walking up to the mountain lion he scratched behind its ears. “Well it’s definitely a real mountain lion. Though I wonder though, if it was really a rock you turned into a lion. Alternatively, if there is a very startled deer where this lion was. But you’d better find out a way of reversing this one!”
“Easier said than done,” His heart clenched as Maerad stared up at him with those bright blue eyes “I don’t really know how to do it, I almost felt how, just before, I maybe I’m just tired. I’ll try again later.”
Maerad and Cadvan walked side by side, Cadvan tried to not let his hand brush against hers as it swung backwards and forwards in the rhythm of their steps.
After Maerad had a little nap she tried again and after a few attempts managed to turn the rock into its natural form. They didn’t try transformation again though. Every time Cadvan saw Maerad walk passed the rock he laughed affectionately to himself as she gave it wide berth.

Hope you like it!!

Firesong15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pellinor-mad-gal Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:42 pm

i love doing these!
pellinor-mad-gal
pellinor-mad-gal
Bard

http://www.doctor--who--mad.blogspot.com